Liberty (ICD) Ltd a Logistical Company was established in 2009 in Uganda and fully owned by Ugandans. Its focus is on Custom Bonded Warehousing and Container Storage for both Imports and Exports. The company is authorized by Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) for operating an Inland Container Depot (ICD) on behalf of URA.
Liberty (ICD) Ltd is a fully registered Bonded area (W0248) located in Namanve with the purpose of providing services in Namanve Industrial Park for Logistical and Commercial purposes. Our concept is that customers should have the ability to conduct all their logistical needs within our functional facility thereby saving time and incurring unnecessary costs.
Our mission is to provide a One Stop fully Integrated Logistical Center to prevent customers traveling to the city for simple services incurring increased Transport costs and avoiding the traffic congestions.
By developing our facilities in Namanve Industrial Park, we are also helping to decongest the city as heavy trucks can offload their goods and return quickly to Mombasa.
Liberty is also working closely with URC to make Liberty a Railway Station to provide Railway services to the many industries in the Park.
To be a One Stop Leading Provider in Uganda of Logistical Solutions for both Imports and Exports, offering excellent, efficient and Comprehensive Services with a view of building long-term sustainable relationships with our Customers.
To provide quality customer services and practical solutions for customers using the Inland Container Depot (ICD) facilities for Imports and Exports of goods within a safe and healthy environment.
To achieve our mission statement our objectives are to offer the highest quality of service:
- Quality Custom Bonded Warehousing
- Quality Railway Services in Conjunction with URC
- Transit Goods Shed Operations
- Ample and Secured Truck Parking and Weigh Bridges
- Modern Equipment
- Operating SAP Business I ERP Systems for effective operations
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Focus on Quality and Excellence in Service
- Focus on Oil and Gas Industry as part of National Development Program.
- Building ECD School for empowering Staff and the Community
- Working Closely with Uganda Christian University (UCU), for internships and Development of Human Capital
- Member of the Federation of Uganda Employees (FUE)
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environment Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Integrity and Professionalism
We pride ourselves in honesty and transparency in all interactions.
We earn our reputation by adhering to the highest ethical standards and principles.
Humility and Compassion
We maintain respectful relationships and show a sincere concern for others.
We act with compassion and empathy.
Teamwork and People
We communicate actively and openly.
We build trust by honoring our commitments.
We show respect for each other and value diversity.
Reliability and Commitment
The company operates based on legislation, compliance obligations, and other requirements and recognized operating practices of the logistics field. The company fulfills its contractual obligations.